Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, we have to reschedule the February 13th Car Show
The Steering Committee is working hard to secure an alternate date in the spring. We are communicating with the Indian Wells Tennis Garden to finalize a date and will announce it as soon as it is confirmed.
Thank all of you for your early registration. For those of you who have requested a refund if the show is cancelled, we will provide information on the cancellation and refund process as soon as we confirm an alternate date. We should have that information within a week or so. Thank you for your patience as we work out these details.
As you can imagine, we disappointed by this postponement, but understand that everyone’s health and safety comes first. We are looking forward to scheduling the show. Our priority is to stage the best and safest car show in the region. Thank you for your support.